Offset and Digital Printing Production with ColorPage:
Colorpage is a hybrid printing company. We have the latest offset and digital presses to help customers deliver the most effective message. We can design processes that use the best of each output device’s capabilities. See below for the comparison:
Print remains a powerful media choice because of its unique qualities—it’s tangible, sensual, intimate, portable, and permanent.
Print is made from paper, a completely renewable resource. Nearly all the domestic wood used in the production of paper comes from trees grown on privately-owned and managed tree farms.
ColorPage is FSC Certified (certification Number # SW-COC-005576)
FSC Chain-of-Custody Certification traces the path of products from forests through the supply chain, verifying that FSC-Certified Material is identified, or kept separated from non-certified material throughout the chain. The Forest Stewardship Council provides oversight, ensuring forest management practices are responsible and will continue to be improved.
Print Integrates Well with Technology
Print is a powerful media–and its power is multiplied when used as part of an integrated multi-channel campaign. Print enhances the impact of television, telemarketing, and the internet by providing an extra dimension that’s warm, inviting, and highly personal.
Print is the Ideal Choice for:
- Delivering a tangible, personal brand message
- Introducing new products or services
- Delivering samples of your product to a targeted audience
- Driving traffic to your micro-site or website
- Creating mystery and excitement at the mailbox
- Delivering credibility to your company offering
- Print Gets Read – 80% of households either read or scan advertising mail sent to their household.*
- In an average week, 63% of American adults read a printed newspaper**
- Print Gets Response – 2.24% direct order response rate for printed catalogs, compared with just 0.48% from emails. In fact, catalogs have the second highest response as a marketing option, after telemarketing.*
- In 2015, response to direct mail marketing pieces was 37% higher than that of email marketing***
- Print Influences Decisions – 76% of customers have been directly influenced to purchase by direct mail.*
- 8 out of 10 adults take action on newspaper ads**
- Print Effectively Delivers the Message – Studies have proven that readers retain more information when reading in print**
- Print Drives New Business – 70% of customers renewed a business relationship because of a direct mail promotion.*
- Print Leads to Repeat Business – 70% of customers renewed a business relationship because of a direct mail promotion.*
- 56% of consumers find print marketing to be the more trustworthy form of marketing**
- Print Increases Online Search – 67% of online search is driven by offline messages; 39% ultimately make a purchase.*
- Print Increases Online Sales – 76% of internet users surveyed have been directly influenced to purchase an item or service thanks to a direct mail piece.*
- Print Increases Return On Investment – Newspaper ads have shown to triple ROI**